Monday, September 19, 2016 at 8:00 am - 10:00 am, featuring:
- Elka Nir, CEO of Carmel Ltd. (technology transfer organization of the University of Haifa); Senior executive in high tech and medical devise start-ups in U.S. and Israel
- Professor Fuad Fares, Head, Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Department of Human Biology, University of Haifa; Founder and inventor of PROLOR Biotech Company, purchased by OPKO Health Company in 2013.
- Continental breakfast included.
- This program is being presented by the American Friends of the University of Haifa, with the America - Israel Chamber of Commerce Chicago and the America - Israel Economic Forum.
- Hosted at the Illinois Science + Technology Park